At the beginning of the 2017-2018 season we had our 1995 Zamboni Model 440 inspected by our regional Zamboni dealer. The result of that inspection was and wasn't what we were expecting. This ultimately triggered some tough decisions that needed to be made which resulted in the pursuit of a new Ice Resurfacing machine.
Our new Zamboni Model 446 is expected to be delivered ahead of the 2018-2019 season. We can't wait for that day to come and sharing it with everyone.
Thank you again for all your support as this wouldn't be possible without you!
Zamboni Fundraising Summary
- Government of Manitoba (Community Support Small Grant) - $20,000
- Caisse Groupe Financier - $5,000
- St. Malo Halloween Haunted House Committee - $4,405
- St. Malo Métis Local - $2,500
- St. Malo 4-on-4 Hockey Tournament - $1,878.11
- Chase the Ace (Series 1 - Oct 4 2017 to June 27, 2018) - $5,081.15
- St. Malo Fire Department Donation - $4,831.15
- 28th Annual St. Malo Family Hockey Tournament - $5,462.57
- Village Connection Donation - $10,000
- New Year's Eve Party / Tin Cup 50th Anniversary Hockey Day - $4,493.47
- Donations - $2,000
- Interest - $205.91